With over 50 Network Operator customers Netaxis get involved in a wide variety of design and development projects. Classically these have been what might be termed “traditional” and large scale VoIP network implementations. In recent times we have been getting involved with WebRTC Proof of Concepts and heavily into Fixed Mobile Convergence with a combination of hybrid and pure IMS implementations.
- Complete RCS solution based on an Oracle IMS and Openmind Applications Server (chat and other features), Netnumber routing engine,
- Skype 4 Business and Avaya UCaaS with a Nokia IMS (through SIP interconnect and SBC)
- Integration of a Broadsoft Application Server onto an Ericsson IMS network including APIO for FMC services/VoLTE and 2G-3G mobile services/Hybrid mode: IMS for the mobile services, “softswitch” for the Fixed-UC services
- Program manager of VoLTE network
- Architect of new Full Mobile Virtual Network Operator solution
- Validation of SIP Trunk/PABX solutions against NOKIA IMS