We want to thank everyone who attended our joint webinar with Oracle on the 24th of June. We hope you enjoyed the session and found the presentations valuable. We had a great time sharing our knowledge and experiences with you and hope you’ll find the insight useful when building your own cloud and digital transformation strategy.
Manuel Basilavecchia, Netaxis CEO, said – “We’re delighted to have such a close partnership with Oracle in the Benelux region and beyond. Combining carrier-grade software with reliable, high-performance cloud infrastructure is key to supporting Telcos and ITSPs to evolve their networks and find new ways to create innovative products. One example we covered in our webinar was DRaaS – I think we’ve proved we can help turn Microsoft Teams from a threat into an opportunity”
Special thanks also to our partner, Oracle, with whom we’ve successfully deployed many solutions for our mutual customers across the Benelux region and beyond.
Oracle’s Sales Manager for the region, Marcel Legtenberg, added – “Netaxis are a key partner for us and we believe that the power of the Oracle cloud is further enhanced by complementary services like SRE, APIO and DRaaS. We’re proud to support Telcos and ITSPs as they embark on their journey to the cloud, supporting everything from private, hybrid and fully cloud-native deployments.”
Some highlights of the event:
- Richard Kreeft from the Netaxis team presented some valuable insights about Digital Transformation and the different approaches ITSPs and Telcos can take
- Oracle’s Sergio Ibanez Candela talked about how Oracle is harnessing the power of the cloud to enable network evolution and innovation of new products
- Bart Coelmont discussed the important revenue streams that are growing from Microsoft Teams and how Direct Routing as a Service from Netaxis can ensure Telcos are not left behind
- The evolution and future of Cloud-Native SBCs was presented by Bart de Boer and covered how some of the historic challenges can be easily overcome with Oracle
- Of course, those that attended will know we had a quiz, live demos and much more. We’ll be sharing even more content on these subjects and many others soon!
Whether you didn’t get a chance to attend, or you want to recap on the session, we’re delighted to provide download links to the slides below:
- Oracle – Network evolution strategy – Sergio Ibanez Candela
- Netaxis supporting your digital transformation – Richard Kreeft
- Direct Routing as a Service and the Teams opportunity – Bart Coelmont
- Cloud-Native SBCs – present and future – Bart de Boer
We hope you see you all again soon, hopefully face to face, in the near future!